Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Aracheaology find-Box with the bones of James Jesus's brother

Yes its true, today I found an article titled "The stone box and Jesus' brother's bones"
If you want to read the article Click Here

I found it on Unexplained Mysteries.com which deals with unexplained mysteries, I mostly go there just for curiousity but that one article caught my attention. I find this intriguing considering that if this box and its content are accurate then its proof that Jesus walked the planet, giving the bible credibility and..well what more is there to say? If the bible is proved accurate people will believe it and what it has to say. I have one friend that doesn't believe that the bible is true, so many people I'm sure hold the same belief. In case your wondering on the side of this box which holds the bones of a person it says in Aramic "James, Son of Joseph brother of Jesus" I can't wait to find out more on this, and wether or not it will be widely publicized.

If you have any comments please post them!
God Bless, Katelynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.