Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Twilight Movie

You may or may not know that in one of my first posts I wrote a review about the book series twilight. (Which has subsequently gotten very many views) Well this friday the movie based on the book premieres, it stars Kristen Stewart as the shy clumsy Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson as the pale white vampire Edward Cullen.

The movie has been in the media since its birth, dazzling fans with its plot based on the best selling novel and actors, most notably Rob who girls cant help but swoon over with his looks and Edward appeal. So its going to be a pretty big deal, seeing the beautiful love story come to life and then going on with the more action scenes involving Edward and James (the book and films antagonist who tries to kill Bella)

Since I'm seeing the movie this weekend (i cant help but be a fan) I wanted to let you all know that I will be posting my review of the movie, and letting you know how it compares with the book and if its safe enough to let you're child see it.

Hope you all read it!
Kat

No comments: